Remortgage conveyancing for a Property
- We receive details of the remortgage and confirm your instructions to proceed.
- Your title deeds, if applicable, are requested from your existing lender.
- We obtain up to date copies of the deeds to your property from Land Registry.
- A redemption figure, if applicable, is obtained from your existing lender (s).
- We receive a copy of your mortgage offer.
- We send you and you complete and return the mortgage questionnaire and signed mortgage documentation.
Set for Completion
- We will carry out a title check on the deeds to your property and resolve any issues that may be required to allow us to proceed to complete the mortgage.
- Once we are satisfied with the title and the above documents are received we will arrange a completion date and from your new lender. A Completion Date is provisionally agreed with your new lender.
- We received funds from your new lender.
- We redeem any existing mortgages and lending on the property.
- Our fees are paid and any balance monies are sent to you.
- On completion, the case is passed to our registration team who will register the interest of your new lender against your property at the Land Registry. This needs to be done within two months of completion, but can only take place when proof has been received from your previous lender that your old mortgage has been repaid.
- Once registration has been completed at the Land Registry we will send your lender any relevant deeds they require and we will also send you a copy of the deeds.
We are Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) and Lexcel accredited and are fully regulated by the solicitors regulation authority (the regulatory body for solicitors in England and Wales)
72 St Georges Rd,
T: 01204 526 465
F: 01204 386 493
474 Cheetham Hill Rd,
T: 0161 795 4818
F: 0161 740 0450